Wednesday 27 May 2015

Myth Brainstorming Scene

This is my mythical brainstorm scene I did for an task. It is about the beginging of how the world broke apart into countries and who broke it apart.

Myth Brainstorm Scene

 Waves crash before me, distracting the hideous beast, helping me defeat him. This was like beauty and the beast except the beauty was my creations and this monster was the beast so I hypnotised him with my beauty. Helios, God of Sun, failed to stay and it was not long until his sister gazed upon me. I prayed to the Gods for mercy on my creations. I kneeled and felt my sand trembling before me, I could smell the scent of the salty lips of my waters. I heard my sons and daughters calling out for help and seeking refuge, I caught a glimpse of the beast, I tasted anger and menace, he was about to kill my children. I, Goddess of Creations, vow to kill whoever tries to kill my children and they shall have no soul whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment