Thursday 28 May 2015

Aroha's Typical Day

This is my google document about Aroha's Typical Day. I did this with my class for grammarnastics and also marked it off as a class. At the bottom there is an description of my normal day.

Aroha’s typical day

I usually get up at 6 o’clock and have a shower. Then, I go for an early morning jog in the park. After that, I have a big breakfast and I drive my car to work which usually takes me half an hour. I start work at 8am. I eat cheese and crackers at interval. I never have lunch. I finish work at 4 o’clock. I’m always tired when I get home. I usually cook a meal in the evening and then watch TV. I don’t usually go out at night. I go to bed at about 10:30. I always sleep well.
Yesterday was a typical day for Jenny. Write what she did or didn’t do yesterday.
Highlight the verbs in the paragraph above.
Remember to change the verbs in to the past simple tense to answer the questions..
  1. She got up at 6 o’clock.
  2. She went for an early morning jog.
  3. She had a big breakfast.
  4. She drove her car to work.
  5. It takes her half and hour to get to work.
  6. She starts work at 8am.
  7. She ate cheese and crackers at interval.
  8. She never had lunch.
  9. She finished work at 4 o’clock.
  10. She was tired when she got home.
  11. She cooked a meal yesterday evening.
  12. She watched  TV.
  13. She never went out last night.
  14. She slept well last night.
Create task.


What did you do yesterday? Write a short paragraph. Highlight all the past tense verbs.

I was sick. My left arm was sort of paralyzed and like always I didn’t go to sleep. I took my medication with my breakfast and then I went shopping with my little sister and my dad. I was looking after my youngest sister and I babysitted her since my dad went to pick up my other sister for her to go to the dentist. I was happy to look after my little sister since she was well behaved and we also had a little tea party and she brought her ‘friends’ which was surprisingly funny. Then my sisters returned from school and my older brother. Me and my dad were going to our martial art club. Then I went for a shower as soon as we get home then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment