Friday 12 June 2015

Personal Profile

This is my google document about my personal profile about what I should share online and what I shouldn't and decide it into different collumns. Also personal information that should be kept private and what I shouldopenly share online.



Personal Profile
Decide whether each item of information below is personal information that you would share online or keep private.
A.Personal Information that you would share online
B.Personal Information that you should keep private
Gender (boy or girl)
Favourite band, sports team, food
Your first name
Favourite subjects at school
My learning goals
My strengths - what I am good at
The name of your pet
Full name (first and last)
Age
How many brothers and sisters you have
Home address
Email address
Date of birth
Home Phone number, mobile number
Credit card numbers
Parents names
Brothers and sisters names
Someone I admire

Personal Profile
Hi my name is Tiere and I am a year 8 in Tamaki Primary School. I am in the Kia Manawanui senior syndicate. My teachers names are Whaea Petra and Miss Aireen. I enjoy listening to music and playing on instruments. My favourite subject at school is writing. The reason why I like writing is because it gives me the inspiration to writing songs. I admire my own band, 5 minutes Of I Don't Care, and I admire martial arts. My favourite food is apples, salads and ice cream. I am good at sports, playing instruments, being kind and being funny with people I’m comfortable with.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment