Tuesday 13 November 2012

Tiere - Guy Fawkes


Guy Fawkes

As the moon kisses goodbye to the sun,I could see a tsunami of fireworks forming a colourful rainbow in the sky.I could see smiles on little kids faces playing with sparkle sparks.I can see a festival of colour exploding through the air.

I felt excited when the fireworks were ready to explode through the sky like a shooting star.I felt motivated as the fireworks sizzled through a new world where there are sparks of joy.As I gazed up at the sky wandering what it would be like to be a firework.

Pew,Pew I could hear the fireworks exploding air wanting to meet the stars.I could hear a crackling sound coming from the BBQ grill.I could hear my my stomach rubling and my mouth dribling as I stared at the BBQ.I could taste the ash of the smoke from the fireworks I could taste fresh breezy air.As I fell asleep,I was dreaming about being a firework.

No comments:

Post a Comment